Israel, Tel Aviv, Tel-AvivR&D
tl;dr: Startup hiring a DevOps engineer
We’re helping top brands manage their digital communication with their end customers.
Who we are
Glassix is a leading SaaS messaging platform helping top brands manage their digital communication with their end customers.
Glassix enables contact centers to communicate via - WhatsApp, Facebook, chat, Instagram, and more - via bots & real agents, using AI & NLP.
We are looking for people who are comfortable with ambiguity and want to have a broad impact. We care a ton about communication, autonomy, curiosity, and initiative.
Our platform has been around since 2017 and has hundreds of customers using Glassix to improve their customer support.
As a team, we love learning from each other and are looking for people who bring a new set of experiences and backgrounds to our team.
We are looking for a talented, hands-on, and motivated DevOps engineer to join our R&D team in Tel Aviv.
We use many different types of services; Most of our services are hosted on Azure, but we also use AWS and GCP.
What you’ll do
- Architect, build, deploy, and test microservice-based applications in a cloud-based environment.
- Help us achieve near zero-downtime; Redundancy for every service on different cloud providers (no single point of failure)
- Develop and support the CI/CD processes for our product development.
- Working on ways to automate and improve development and release processes
- Set up and maintain a robust cloud monitoring system.
- Be responsible for incident response.
This list is not exhaustive, and you’ll have much autonomy over your work. Our team is composed of a group of product-minded, generalist engineers.
Why you might be excited about us
- We’re small, so you’ll be able to contribute efficiently and without bureaucracy. You’ll quickly have responsibility over significant areas of our product.
- We value creativity and want you to influence decisions about features and our product.
- We don’t have a ton of meetings. As in, most days, engineers have zero.
- You’ll be able to set your schedule. We don’t micro-manage and will help you do great work.
- We work hard but also highly value balanced work/life. We care about family and your personal development and don’t expect you to always be engaged with work.
- We encourage you to expand your technical knowledge (like taking courses during work hours).
- As a growing startup, there are many professional and managerial promotion options.
Why you might not be excited about us
- Since we’re an early-stage startup, projects and priorities may shift.
- Our customers love us, and there’s a lot we can improve. It’s a great place to be, but it means there’s some clunky code. (Nothing too scary! 😃)
- Since you’ll have a lot of responsibility and creativity over projects, they may not be defined perfectly initially. We expect you to bring your own experience and perspective to help us do the right things and raise flags if you think we should do things differently.
- Experience as a DevOps Engineer or similar software engineering role
- Strong CI/CD and managing multiple environments: Testing, Staging, and Production.
- Good Familiarity and experience with Azure and Azure DevOps
- Experience working in Linux & Windows environments.
- Experience working in highly-scalable, zero-downtime production environments servicing millions of requests.
We would love to chat and tell you more 👋