Head of Marketing (SaaS)
Israel, HaMerkaz, Tel-AvivMarketing
Glassix is a leading SaaS messaging platform, helping top brands to successfully manage their digital communication with their end customers.
Glassix enables contact centers to communicate via various channels - WhatsApp, Facebook, chat, Instagram, and more - via bots & real agents, using AI & NLP to maximize capabilities.
We are looking for an experienced marketing expert to join our growing team!
Your main goal is to brand Glassix both as a successful company & platform, take care of brand awareness, increase web traffic, generate leads and migrate them into paying customers along with other teams.
Glassix would give you the space to investigate, suggest and make everything needed to scale-out globally.
As a SaaS-focused Head of Marketing, you will be required to:
- Work closely with the CEO, Business Development, Sales and Product teams to roadmap strategic growth
- Drive B2B customer acquisition and retention
- Create intimate and lasting relationships with audiences and customers
- Lead the digital presence (SEO, PPC, Email, Social, etc.)
- Take on brand identity, awareness and recognition
- Research, write and publish content for blogs, whitepaper, web and more
- Develop and deliver end-to-end campaigns
- Develop sales and product marketing collateral (go-to-market strategies)
- Develop and integrate regional marketing strategies (events, digital, PR and more)
- Analyze campaigns, consumer trends and the competitive landscape
- Influence, educate and prompt senior colleagues on the benefits of marketing
- 4+ years of prior B2B SaaS-based product marketing experience - MUST
- English as a mother tongue - MUST
- Energy, enthusiasm, passion and comercial awareness
- Demonstrable ability to create excitement, both internally and externally
- Solid understanding of modern (digital) marketing techniques
- Acquisition and lead generation experience
- Self-management and accountability with solid leadership skills
- Experience using automation and analytics tools
- Experience within a fast-changing, start-up or similar environments (flexibility)
- A positive forward-looking mindset
- International experience would be beneficial